Hello From North Carolina

Hello From North Carolina

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark from North Carolina. I am a single 32 yr old dad of three beautiful girls ages 10, 7 and one almost 2. I work full time for the city of Winston Salem and have been there for a little over three years. If you would like to know anything else just PM me.

I have been saved for many years and I am thankful for places like this one where Christians can come together from all over the world.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are triply blessed. I just have one son who is ten but he keeps me busy for now.

WelcomeGladTohaveyouwithallofusVAJA.gif

HI Mark!! we are all hot for Jesus so I threw an extea chili on the grill for ya
bbq.jpg

scream1.gif

250px-Habanero_closeup_edit2.jpg

Welcome my brother from another brother to the bestest christian site around!!:cool: Please feel at home my friend. All my friends call me chili so can you.
Chili out.

Welcome, it is good to have more and more brothers and sisters in Christ joining. Be blessed

Godbe4me

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark from North Carolina. I am a single 32 yr old dad of three beautiful girls ages 10, 7 and one almost 2. I work full time for the city of Winston Salem and have been there for a little over three years. If you would like to know anything else just PM me.

I have been saved for many years and I am thankful for places like this one where Christians can come together from all over the world.

Hi Mark,

Great to have you here. Looking forward to getting to know you better. God bless..

Miss J (aka MJ)

Back