Hello from Pittsburgh

Hello from Pittsburgh! I'm Ken, 33 year old, Husband and Father of 1 (will be a father of 2 any day now) Part of a wonderful small Baptist Church. On the Church Growth Committee and a Trustee. I've taken a few classes at the Local seminary, just to further my knowledge, an in depth study of the Gospels and an Apologetics class. I would still consider my Biblical knowledge at Novice level, and that's why i'm here, to fellowship, engage in new and interesting discussions and learn! Cant wait to meet all of you!

Ken

Hi Ken welcome to CFS. We got a bunch of pretty good folks here that I know you will like. Glad to have you aboard my brother from another mother :)

Hello from Pittsburgh! I'm Ken, 33 year old, Husband and Father of 1 (will be a father of 2 any day now) Part of a wonderful small Baptist Church. On the Church Growth Committee and a Trustee. I've taken a few classes at the Local seminary, just to further my knowledge, an in depth study of the Gospels and an Apologetics class. I would still consider my Biblical knowledge at Novice level, and that's why i'm here, to fellowship, engage in new and interesting discussions and learn! Cant wait to meet all of you!

Ken
Welcome Ken to CFS
With the new arrival unto your family I bet your kind of really busy and I hope you will stop by and give us an update and get to know one another.

Congratulations and God Bless
FCJ

Back