Hello From Questioning Christian

New member here saying hello. I have reached a period in my life where I have all questions and no answers, but it's not such a bad place to be. I hope to gain more enlightenment on this forum and to speak to many of you in the coming weeks and months.

Not many answers but all questions yet goes around X-ing my posts about homosexuality? Now I have questions! :eek::cautious::rolleyes::):whistle:

New member here saying hello. I have reached a period in my life where I have all questions and no answers, but it's not such a bad place to be. I hope to gain more enlightenment on this forum and to speak to many of you in the coming weeks and months.

Hello and welcome to the forum, you'll have many questions answered here and a few more questions to think about! You'll have fun.

Hi Peacelikeariver, Welcome to CFS, I'm sure you will receive many answers to many of your questions, relax and enjoy the fellowship .

Lol. You not supposed to reach that period, you supposed to start off like that :). Welcome!

New member here saying hello. I have reached a period in my life
where I have all questions and no answers, but it's not such a bad place to be. I hope to gain more enlightenment on this forum and to speak to many of you in the coming weeks and months.
Lol. You not supposed to reach that period, you supposed to start off like that :). Welcome!
I arrived at this point several years ago, and it opened up the best possible explosion of Bible study and learning, more than I could have ever imagined. I am still riding the waves!

Have fun!

welcome_summer.jpeg

Back