Hello from Santo Domingo

Hello Everyone; my name is Erick, I was born again in 2005, when Jesus came into my life and gave a wife and family to care about. After 10 years in my church - "Casa de Paz", which means 'House of Peace', I am co-leader of our Mercy Ministry with my wife, and leader of the Technology Ministry (audio, websites, and video related). I look forward to sharing ideas with fellow Christians, which will allow us to serve God even better in the future.

May God Bless all of you, and your families...

Hi Erick welcome to CFS. I look forward to reading your posts. CFS has a lot to offer because God has Blessed this site. feel free to roam about and get to know some of us. I also pray to God that your ministry blossoms and bears a lot of fruit :)

A warm welcome Erick to our friendly family.
I hope you enjoy your time here and I look forward to reading your contributions. (y)

Hello Everyone; my name is Erick, I was born again in 2005, when Jesus came into my life and gave a wife and family to care about. After 10 years in my church - "Casa de Paz", which means 'House of Peace', I am co-leader of our Mercy Ministry with my wife, and leader of the Technology Ministry (audio, websites, and video related). I look forward to sharing ideas with fellow Christians, which will allow us to serve God even better in the future.

May God Bless all of you, and your families...

Hello Eick, great to meet you and welcome to the forum...

Back