Hello from Tampa

Hello from Tampa

Hello everyone. My name is daniel, I live in Florida. I hope to get to know everyone here -there seems to be many here who Love the Lord. have to figure out the website first. Im not sure what info Im supposed to write so ask and Ill answer.

Welcome daniel6177. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Welcome to CFS Daniel. You have a great testimony. Are you looking for a Church at your area?

Yes Im looking locally. A friend has told me of a good pastor sorta near me so Im gonna try their.

Thanx for the welcome all,Im sure I will enjoy being here

a big welcome daniel, I too love Watchman Nee. The Normal Christian Life is probably my all time favourite book.

text_welcome_113.gif

wonderful to have you here!

Hello everyone. My name is daniel, I live in Florida. I hope to get to know everyone here -there seems to be many here who Love the Lord. have to figure out the website first. Im not sure what info Im supposed to write so ask and Ill answer.

Striking testimony - I'll remember it. Welcome here and I'd move to Tampa/Clearwater in a minute - unfortunately my wife doesn't like the crowded conditions there and the lightning. I love the design of the houses down that way.

Take care Daniel,

Larry II (not to be confused with Larry here - he's the nice Larry:))

Striking testimony - I'll remember it. Welcome here and I'd move to Tampa/Clearwater in a minute - unfortunately my wife doesn't like the crowded conditions there and the lightning. I love the design of the houses down that way.

Take care Daniel,

Larry II (not to be confused with Larry here - he's the nice Larry:))

Yes tampa/clearwater is very nice. Im actually in pasco just north of clearwater.
There are way to many people here and the traffic is horrible. If I didnt have good christian radio stations while driving Id go nuts.

The lightning is easy to get used to. Now the Lightning hockey team ..well they arent as easy to get used to.:(

Daniel, Don't know why I thought you liked Watchman Nee. Have to excuse me as I can only put it down confusion caused by withdrawl symptons.!

Back