Hello from Upstate NY

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy another New Yorker! Just getting ready myself to move a little further north in this wonderful state of NY.

Welcome Mike.. By the way... I like your website and the different designs.. I really like the heart with the cross one!

Faithwoman:)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy another New Yorker! Just getting ready myself to move a little further north in this wonderful state of NY.

Faithwoman, we live in ilion, its a small town about 20 minutes from Utica. I am not originally from up here, so this is a HUGE change for myself and my family that moved up here as well. Love it here though, the change in season is so beautiful.

I like your website and the different designs.. I really like the heart with the cross one!

Thanks Faithwoman and Fipi, I feel that the designs were inspired by God, so hopefully He will use them to reach the lost or those who would not normally wear Christian attire. At the very least get the unsaved to our site where they can watch our witnessing video or read our information on how to become saved!

Romans 11:29
for God's gifts and his call are irrevocable.

Ephesians 3:7-8
I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power.Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

1 Peter 4:9-11
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms. If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Back