Hello, I am a new member:)

Hi, everyone. God bless you in the christ.
I am happy to be here and meet new people from different countries.
I am happy if I meet the one who truly love Jesus.

I am a pastor and a missionary spreading the Gospel over the world through the internet.

Look at the next comment:)
As a loyal servant of Jesus Christ, We had made a lot of effort making this video over a year
by the command of Jesus Christ.
It has everything that Jesus wants to speak to the world.
I love you all in Christ. If you want to have a deep love relationship with the Lord,
please come to my profile and visit my site :) I welcome anyone who love Jesus.

Hi, everyone. God bless you in the christ.
I am happy to be here and meet new people from different countries.
I am happy if I meet the one who truly love Jesus.

I am a pastor and a missionary spreading the Gospel over the world through the internet.

Look at the next comment:)
As a loyal servant of Jesus Christ, We had made a lot of effort making this video over a year
by the command of Jesus Christ.
It has everything that Jesus wants to speak to the world.
I love you all in Christ. If you want to have a deep love relationship with the Lord,
please come to my profile and visit my site :) I welcome anyone who love Jesus.

I and welcome. I guess my main concern with your intro is your claim that to have a deep love relationship with the Lord we have to come to your site? And why not welcome those that don't love Jesus as well since you are a missionary? Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much?

Isaiah 18:3 says all of us will hear this trumpet. I didn't hear the trumpet sound where I was at so I can't hold to your truth that this is what the Bible is talking about.

I and welcome. I guess my main concern with your intro is your claim that to have a deep love relationship with the Lord we have to come to your site? And why not welcome those that don't love Jesus as well since you are a missionary? Maybe I'm reading into this a bit much?

says all of us will hear this trumpet. I didn't hear the trumpet sound where I was at so I can't hold to your truth that this is what the Bible is talking about.

Welcome :)

If you have not done so as of yet please read CFS forum rules and getting started threads here

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/
http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

Again, Welcome to CFS

Thank you ^^ I will read the rule and try to keep it. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaiah 18:3 says all of us will hear this trumpet. I didn't hear the trumpet sound where I was at so I can't hold to your truth that this is what the Bible is talking about.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing for a moment there.
No matter where we are Jesus loves us and will have a strong relationship with us.

Oh, by the way welcome to this site, I hope you enjoy the content.

Back