hello every body
i am from China:israel:
from wenzhou city, zhejiang province
though we have different colour
different language
different culture
but we have the same father
who loves us, created us, saved us!!
my Eglish is not very good, sometimes it will be difficult for me to communicate. but i will try to know others better and be known to others.
i became believing in God when i was 10 years old due to my disease,
but i didn't realize how great, mighlty the Lord is untill i attend the felloship of univercity. in China,resently years, the felloship of student (especilly the univercity student) is rising! sometimes we will meet some pressure that against our faith, but Thank God, he keep us safe, and let us long for his words.
now i have graduate, attend a Job, join in another fellowship, yes it is a long long journy, but full of grace!!

Welcome to the site!
it is wonderful to have you here with us and inspiring to hear your testimony!Praise GOD for uniting us all in HIS sweet love!
I pray that you feel at home here and use this site to praise God! and to be encouraged by some truly blessed christians!

1204774hx0aokqd8g.gif

[FONT=&quot]Linda, Néih hóu or Nǐhǎo, [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It is good to have you as a CFS member. I must say that your English is much better than my Cantonese ([/FONT]Gwóngdūngwáh)[FONT=&quot] or Mandarin (Póutūngwáh), which I found to be true with so many English speaking Chinese individuals.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For one year, I lived in Foshan of Guangdong Province. While there, I had the privilege of traveling to Beijing, Tian Jin, Hong Kong, Macau (Macao), Shenzhen, Zhuhai, and, of course, Guangzhou. My time in China was well spent, and I met many wonderful people, some of whom still communicate with me. Thus, I hope to get to know you better.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Peace…[/FONT]

Welcome to CFS my sister in Christ! I look forward to talking to you and learning from your writings.:)

hello every body
i am from China:israel:
from wenzhou city, zhejiang province
though we have different colour
different language
different culture
but we have the same father
who loves us, created us, saved us!!
my Eglish is not very good, sometimes it will be difficult for me to communicate. but i will try to know others better and be known to others.
i became believing in God when i was 10 years old due to my disease,
but i didn't realize how great, mighlty the Lord is untill i attend the felloship of univercity. in China,resently years, the felloship of student (especilly the univercity student) is rising! sometimes we will meet some pressure that against our faith, but Thank God, he keep us safe, and let us long for his words.
now i have graduate, attend a Job, join in another fellowship, yes it is a long long journy, but full of grace!!

Welcome my dear . Don't worry about your English . You are doing fine . We have many from other countries that their mother tongue is not English so don't worry . We are all brothers and sisters in the Lord . God bless .

Welcome, Linda. I am new to CFS as well. But I can already see all the positive words and messages that will help us in our daily lives. It's great to have another sister in christ with us.

Howdy Linda!

Welcome.

Boy, what a great testimony. It is a privilege to be here with you.

And don't worry about your English, shoot. It's better than mine!! :D
(Mine aint fit to tote guts to a bear.)

So you just make yourself right at home here, and may our gracious Lord continue to pour out His blessings in your life!

wua
i even couldn't believe so many sisters and brothers in christ reply after i publish
my introduce in only one day, it really surprize me, and i feel so warm and happy, thanks of all you for your kind reply...

welcome Linda, Watchman Nee is a real favourite of mine. Great to have you here. Would love to hear of God's work in China.

Back