Hello, I'm new!

Hello everyone,

My name is Becca and I am new to this forum. I live in England and I recently got married roughly 2 months ago and still getting used to everything!

I am 24 years old and have been a Christian for just over a year so I still have tons to learn. I am wanting to develop my relationship with God and often have tons of questions. I'm hoping this forum will be useful in helping me to learn and meet new people.

Hope to speak with you all around the site :)

Welcome to the forum, Becca!!!
Congratulations to you and your husband, for your union :]

Also, congratulations for coming to Christ!!!
WOO HOO <3

Hope you enjoy your stay and stick around.

Welllll best wishes to your new marriage. :) hey....... welcome to CFS. Lotta good things going on round here and a whole lotta nice friendly peeps. Have fun and learn the ways of Jesus.

Chili out.

Thank you so much to everybody for your lovely welcome messages :)

Chris and I met at work and I was actually searching for a church at that time , which is when I realised Chris was a Christian and invited me to our local church, and there my new life began really! The way we met was completely from God. For more details I'll probably post my testimony at some point if people were interested. I already read one on this site which was amazing. I will search for some more at some point.

I do agree... after reading a lot of the posts on here all of you are so friendly, it's great!!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all soon :)

howdy.jpg

Back