Hello My I am new

Hello I am new here, My name is Michael and a friend has let me know about this place....

I look forward to chatting with folks...

Chers and see you on the forums....

Thank you all for the warm welcome... would have posted sooner but Life has been busy with the kids and holloween....

looking at seeing you all on the site...

Thanks again... for the warm welcome...
as for my user name I have been use it for a while now... I like odd user names... go way to break the ice that is also part of my email so it get well used.... lol

@Phil)))) Hey Phil I made in... took a bit of time but here |I am...
nice layout of the forums I like it... but we all know forums are make or break with the people in them and so far it is great...

thanks again everyone...

Thanks again... for the warm welcome...
as for my user name I have been use it for a while now... I like odd user names... go way to break the ice that is also part of my email so it get well used.... lol

@Phil)))) Hey Phil I made in... took a bit of time but here |I am...
nice layout of the forums I like it... but we all know forums are make or break with the people in them and so far it is great...

thanks again everyone...
Oh yes. It's the people that make the forums great. Sometimes even with a bad forum site setup and great people, a site can do wonders. This place is like an internet church too, so that's another upside to it. You can go to Sunday services every day of the week. Lol.

Oh yes. It's the people that make the forums great. Sometimes even with a bad forum site setup and great people, a site can do wonders. This place is like an internet church too, so that's another upside to it. You can go to Sunday services every day of the week. Lol.

It is nice... the people are very nice so far which is a plus for any forums yes.... now I sound like pete and repete...

it is nice to see the weekend here... again...

Back