Hello, new here

Hello, new here

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here and get to know you all. I've been a Christian for many years, but I was stagnant in my walk. For the past 4 months or so I've been growing tremendously in my faith. He has been changing me so much! I love the Lord!!

Have a blessed day.

Laura

Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here and get to know you all. I've been a Christian for many years, but I was stagnant in my walk. For the past 4 months or so I've been growing tremendously in my faith. He has been changing me so much! I love the Lord!!

Have a blessed day.

Laura

Hi Laura!!
I'm very happy that you have resumed the walk with the Lord. That just tickles me green and red. You'll find out why later :smiley10:
we all love the Lord here and support each other to the best we can.

O dear Jesus thank you for bringing Laura to this site where she can be fed the truth, love. The living waters are flowing again Father. She is refreshed and vigorous in her fresh walk with YOU Lord. Amen!!

it sure feels good to walk again doesn't it!? darn Skippy it does:smiley20: hey welcome

Welcome-43.gif

to CFS

Chili out.:smiley10:

Praise God and you couldn't have landed in a better place . Enjoy your walk with us .

Welcome Laura.

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the forums...Hope you have a great time. Its always good to hear real life stories that are amazing!! Always so inspiring..

Hope you enjoy your stay here...

Jake

Back