Hello, New Here

Good morning all! I am new to this forum. im not really sure what to talk about here or what I can really post. I have been a Christian since my son was born, so almost 9 years now. I wasn't raised in a Christian family and rarely ever went to church. I have been thru a lot in my life, I have sinned but I know I am forgiven. I am going through a lot still, but I pray that God will lead me to victory! i'm looking for Christian friends to talk about everyday life stuff with as well as all things Biblical. i'm tired of feeling lukewarm!!!!

Hi there! you know, you mention wanting to be enthused by Biblical things; here's a good verse: Philippians 4:8. Gives plenty of scope, right? and Philippians is also a great Epistle. Blessings.

welcome_bear_2e502e258a3d478510e95bc21b96f69e_b3798e89067dc56bec19d16c05832e6b-6b65195d541eebc08a57c2ed1c94a0e9.gif

I am sure that you will have a great time here with us !!

Good morning all! I am new to this forum. im not really sure what to talk about here or what I can really post. I have been a Christian since my son was born, so almost 9 years now. I wasn't raised in a Christian family and rarely ever went to church. I have been thru a lot in my life, I have sinned but I know I am forgiven. I am going through a lot still, but I pray that God will lead me to victory! i'm looking for Christian friends to talk about everyday life stuff with as well as all things Biblical. i'm tired of feeling lukewarm!!!!
Welcome to the forums! I love your intro! And also your username :)

I hope you enjoy it here and I'm excited to get to know you!

Back