Hello. New to this Forum.

Hi. Angelique Fireheart here. I'm a Christian, and am eager to make some new friends. I started a Christian Chat on one of my communities, and it's a success, but I want to meet other Christians, too. I thought joining here would be a good way to do that.

God created us all for a reason and He sent Jesus to the Cross for all of our sins, that the world might be saved.

Hi. Angelique Fireheart here. I'm a Christian, and am eager to make some new friends. I started a Christian Chat on one of my communities, and it's a success, but I want to meet other Christians, too. I thought joining here would be a good way to do that.

God created us all for a reason and He sent Jesus to the Cross for all of our sins, that the world might be saved.

hello Angelique, this Lawrence here a christian and missionary, how are you I really want to make friends with you also. I am from Ghana, 39 years old

Welcome to the forums.
This is an excellent platform and a friendly community.
I'm sure you will have a great time here; as my friend Ravindran has already mentioned, the Welcome Pack is useful for beginners to the forums.

Should you have any questions, please ask any staff member. For any account issues or technical issues, please report to me via PM or via my profile.

Back