Hello the house!

Greetings to all,
Thank you for accepting my membership to this forum. I am looking forward to being in a Christian community again. This is my Christian fellowship, as I have a very hard time attending church and physically being around people. Yay for severe social anxiety and olfactory reference syndrome! I had to find a place where I could discuss the Lord and be around those who believe in Him and in His word. Thank you for providing that place. I hope to join in the discussion soon.

Welcome to CFS @featherstonejane,

We're glad to see you here. I'm sure you'll settle in quickly, but before you go ahead with full involvement within these forums, please read the information within the following two links; these will help you with your account, the rules etc.

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/

http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/getting-started-learn-how-to-use-your-account.101/

Should you have any questions, please ask by sending me a PM.

Welcome to CFS, featherstonejane!

I pray that you will find this a place where you can share and also discover new things God has waiting just for you!

Greetings to all,
Thank you for accepting my membership to this forum. I am looking forward to being in a Christian community again. This is my Christian fellowship, as I have a very hard time attending church and physically being around people. Yay for severe social anxiety and olfactory reference syndrome! I had to find a place where I could discuss the Lord and be around those who believe in Him and in His word. Thank you for providing that place. I hope to join in the discussion soon.

Welcome! Many blessings of grace and peace be unto you!

Thanks for the welcome ya'll! I've already learned about things that never crossed my mind. Hallelujah for a gathering of believers. We are gathered in His name and He is here also. :)

I mean that without desire you can not love.
Alienfreelancer, if there is something you are trying to tell me specifically, please provide me with more information. As to how to respond to you, I prayed about it. This verse is what I came upon to give you:

'22 So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.23 Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels.24 And the Lord's servant[e]must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil,25 correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth,26 and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.' 2 Timothy: 22-26

I hope you will hear what the word says to you.

Back