Hello there

Hello there

I'm glad to be here. Thanks to my good friend Chip for inviting me. Sitting here watching the Opening Ceremony for the Olympics and watching it snow (yet again).

Hello and welcome to CFS
glad your here and hope the snow stops for awhile
the yet again part of the snow seems relentless tis winter and shiver me timbers LOL
welcome , were a lot of warm hearts this cold winter and I love all the Disney characters a bunch

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to CFS. We are glad you decided to join us. We look forward to fellowshipping with you..

You will have a blessed time here!!!!

Again, WELCOME to CFS

:dance::dance::dance:

God bless,

Godbe4me

91535kpk.gif

Thanks for joining us.

Glad you are here.

May you be blessed beyond measure.

ALL of them. No seriously, I grew up going to Disney several times a year so it's hard to say what my favorite is. I love all things Mickey. Toy Story is probably the one I enjoy the most. I've seen Cars more though (I have an 8 year old son so that was right up his alley).

Oh yes, I have Toy Story on VHS still :D. and of course, beauty and the beast!
And yes, Mickey is my all-time favorite :D

Well, glad that you are a member here on CFS! Hope to get to know ya more!
(name's katie, btw!)

ALL of them. No seriously, I grew up going to Disney several times a year so it's hard to say what my favorite is. I love all things Mickey. Toy Story is probably the one I enjoy the most. I've seen Cars more though (I have an 8 year old son so that was right up his alley).
He has good taste :smiley90:

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums, its great to have you aboard..Hope you enjoy your stay here...

God Bless
Jake

Back