Hello to all

Thank you for letting me a part of this group.
My intrest in this site is to gain scripture knowledge and perspectives of others on subjects.
I am a Sunday school teacher and came upon this site while looking for info. So I figure I can use this site just for that, to get perspectives and more scriptures on subjects.
I have an upcoming lesson and would like to get as much info from you guys as I can. I have my scriptures and would like to start a thread but, I don't want to give the view point that was given to me by my mentor, because I don't want to lead you guys into any one direction. Would this be a correct way to do a thread? Question?

Welcome to cfs,

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

My intrest in this site is to gain scripture knowledge and perspectives of others on subjects.
I am a Sunday school teacher and came upon this site while looking for info. So I figure I can use this site just for that, to get perspectives and more scriptures on subjects.
I have an upcoming lesson and would like to get as much info from you guys as I can. I have my scriptures and would like to start a thread but, I don't want to give the view point that was given to me by my mentor, because I don't want to lead you guys into any one direction. Would this be a correct way to do a thread? Question?

If you start a thread just asking a question you will get peoples opinions. If you want everything based on Scripture... make sure to ask for that to be included in people's responses

Pray over each answer to get the Holy Spirit's direction and confirmation on what's really Him and what's not. Sometimes people's opinions are just that... and are not really what the Father meant to convey in His Word.

Blessings

If you start a thread just asking a question you will get peoples opinions. If you want everything based on Scripture... make sure to ask for that to be included in people's responses

Pray over each answer to get the Holy Spirit's direction and confirmation on what's really Him and what's not. Sometimes people's opinions are just that... and are not really what the Father meant to convey in His Word.

Blessings
Thank you for this direction. To me, it is the best advice.

abs2welcome.png

Hello Lional;

Welcome to Christian Forum Site and thank you for sharing your ministry. We look forward to sharing with you and hope will feed your perspective and knowledge as you teach your disciples.

It's an honor to teach Sunday School to any church family and I will ask a double blessing when I pray for you daily and evening.

God bless you, Lional and your family. Thank you for joining us!

Back