Hello to everyone!

I'm just starting out on my journey with God, so I'm really not sure if I have much to contribute at the moment. But I really want to meet like-minded people and learn as much as I can.

(I'm also just starting out on my journey through 'an internet forum', so apologies in advance if I press the wrong button and break something..) Is that even a possibility? I hope not.

Am looking forward to my time here :)

Welcome Annie!! :D

You'll do just fine. This forum is a very quiet form so it's a great place to start. If you read the word of God and pray every day before and after reading, you'll grow. The Christian journey is just like our physical journey. We're babies, we're toddlers, we're teens, we're pre-adults, we're adults, we're middle age, we're seasoned adults. It's exactly as you said, a journey. There will be bumps and bruises as you grow, you'll have growth spurts, where it hurts, and absolutely mind-blowing wonderful fun times unlike anything you can imagine.

Ephesians 3:19-21 (ESV2011)

and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.​

Welcome :D

Welcome to cfs Annie,
Congratulations on getting your life right before our Loving God and welcome to His family.

We are blessed having you here and remember that you can pm a moderator or helper any time if you have any questions or issues with the forum and you now have some new wonderful brothers and sisters who also will help out.

We would ask that as you begin to look around the forum that you would read over the following and get familiar with the following as this will ensure that you have a much more safe and joyful time here at cfs.
1.. Forum Policies and procedures .
2.. Topics that are Not to be Discussed in the open forum .

Again Welcome Annie and I am looking forward to getting to know one another.
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome Annie to cfs.

Surely glad that you chose to join us here at cfs. Pull up a chair, and set a spell :).

Praying Epheaians 1:16-23 and 3:14-20 and Colossians 1:9-11 over you.

God bless you with an abundance of grace and peace

Wow! Thank you for the lovely, positive welcomes.

I shall endeavour to read, to pray, and to post!

Reading these comments has been a great start to my day (after the usual hectic headspin of the typical morning in my house-haha).

Thanks guys x

Hello Annie and welcome to the site.
There is no need to worry about not contributing as of yet, feel free to have a browse of the topics and if you feel the urge, write a reply.
The members and staff here are friendly and are more than happy to help, therefore if you have any issues or questions, do not hesitate to ask.

P.S. I don't think you can break anything. ;)

Back