Hello to my Fellow Christ-Followers

Hi, My name is Brandon. I was born and raised a Catholic, went to a Christian High School, and my best friend growing up was a Mormon.

What I have found is that we must look past our differences and realize that we all serve the same God. Some of us may serve him in slightly different ways, but he is proud of each and every one of us as long as we can say we are doing our best to follow his message.

I strive to follow the Commandments of God as written in the Bible. I have committed almost my entire adult Life into getting as close as I can to the Lord, to interpret his scripture (Holy Bible) to the best of my ability, and to follow that Word.

I have had a blog for several years in which I write articles that aim to help people understand and get closer to God. I believe that I have certain gifts which the Father has given me which I try to use to the best of my ability.

I look forward to meeting other fellow Christians on here as well as network and hear what all of you have to say as well.

God Bless.

Brandon C

Welcome bchai
I am very glad to have you apart of the cfs family in Christ. It is good to see brothers who honestly want to bless others through Christ.

As you look around the forum please take a few moments and familiarize yourself with the following. This will aid in making your time here in cfs a long and joyful time.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open forum

Again Welcome
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome to the site. :)
Its great to see you here; I'm sure you are going to enjoy your membership here - there are a lot of knowledgeable members here including the staff members.
I look forward to seeing you around.

Back