Hello!

ExCordeChristi

Inactive
Hello!

I wasn't quite sure where to put this topic, so here it is!
I just joined the forum yesterday. :) My name is Amelia. I'm 18 years old and in college, and very much so in love with Jesus! ;)
I hope to talk to you all soon!

Thanks!

Oh! I forgot to mention: my name is Latin for "From the heart of Christ". ;) Sorry ya'll! I took 4 years of Latin in high school. I don't know if it helped my SAT scores, but it helped in grammar and other things! :D

glitterheartwithflowerswelcome.gif
Welcome to the forum! I know you will make many friends here! Stop by the coffeehouse sometime and have a cuppa!

Welco...

Rooster: Stop it! Just stop it. She's like half your age, it's embarassing.

Bana: I was just trying to make her feel at home

Rooster: I bet you were.

Bana: You know, I'm really starting to wonder which one of us is REALLY in denial...

It's refreshing and gives me hope to hear such a young person publicly declare their love for our Savior!:)

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to getting to know you better!

Hey! I saw this and thought i would comment it since you commented my welcome thread thigy =D Im good, how are you?? Haha :israel:
I'm doing pretty well. :) Yesterday, it was SO beautiful out, I was ready to just leave school and head down to the beach (that plan would have failed, by the way, since I have no clue how to get there :p). Unfortunately, I don't have the same weather today. :( Plus I have lots of homework and papers to write (not my favorite thing to do in the world:rolleyes:). But I'm doing pretty well otherwise! God has blessed me! :D

I am glad you feel that way. :D I hope to be a beacon of light to the world! I'm young and unexperienced, but I hope my presence on this forum and on earth can help people find God. :)

Back