Hello

Hello

Hello all :)

I joined this site a while back but have only been posting recently. Ive been a christian since I was 5. I grew up in one fellowship, but my family left that fellowship a few years ago. I was kinda going between a few places while praying about where to go for a few years after that, I stayed in one place for about a year but it didnt feel it was where God wanted me and I have now just recently settled in my new 'home church' and its been wonderful.

Anywho...thats a brief introduction! I dont really know what else to say here but I gotta rush out again now to a bible study..

God bless :)

Wonderful that you remembered us and came back cause you will find a lot of encouragement , good fellowship and Bible studies here .

God Bless and welcome .

Please take time to read the forum rules .... Thanks

http://www.christianforumsite.com/ge...uncements.html

Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site.

Yeah!!!!!like Dusty said :D so threw an extra chili on the grill 4 ya
scream1.gif

grilledchili.jpg

Nice to meet you blessed!

Chili out.

Hello all :)

I joined this site a while back but have only been posting recently. Ive been a christian since I was 5. I grew up in one fellowship, but my family left that fellowship a few years ago. I was kinda going between a few places while praying about where to go for a few years after that, I stayed in one place for about a year but it didnt feel it was where God wanted me and I have now just recently settled in my new 'home church' and its been wonderful.

Anywho...thats a brief introduction! I dont really know what else to say here but I gotta rush out again now to a bible study..

God bless :)

Welcome blessed! Look forward to hearing more about you! :)

Just dropping off some flowers to welcome you to the board !! I am sure that your going to be blessed over & over again by all the members here !!!

Back