Hello

Hello

Greetings from Stratford, London! Nice to be here and hope to meet new friends and acquaintances. My main gifting is exhortation/encouragement to the body of Christ, or those who are hungering to know Him/walk with Him. Thanks for that opportunity! ~Sean

I was just wondering how you chose your user name and is there any significance. ? Just being nosey .:)

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture741-welcome173.gif

We look forward to hearing from you.

Godbe4me

:welcome: to the forums Sean...

Glad to have you here all the way from London...:)

God Bless
Jake

Question about my username...

I was just wondering how you chose your user name and is there any significance. ? Just being nosey .:)

Thanks for asking.

I'm a big admirer of the WW2 Spitfire... For me, it captures the spirit of the underdog, of reserves being called upon in a moment of great duress... And then I thought of the most famous river in the UK, and combined the two... I guess I'm a patriot and proud to be British... And the Spitfire exemplifies that pride in a good way.

~Sean

Hey Jake!

:welcome: to the forums Sean...

Glad to have you here all the way from London...:)

God Bless
Jake

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jake! Is it a bit cold down there in Australia? We're roasting alive here in UK! But I love it, hehe.. I love hot weather... :fish:

You look like a basketball player... Is that right? Hehe.

~Sean

Thanks for asking.

I'm a big admirer of the WW2 Spitfire... For me, it captures the spirit of the underdog, of reserves being called upon in a moment of great duress... And then I thought of the most famous river in the UK, and combined the two... I guess I'm a patriot and proud to be British... And the Spitfire exemplifies that pride in a good way.

~Sean

I knew IT! Yes the Spit was a mighty plane. Was fast and maneuverable especially with the cut wing. The MK series was more of a boom n zoom. I fly them. i also fly the Mesherschmits. My favorite there is the BF109 6AS very versatile plane. However the BF109 G2 will out handle the Spit in a slow flying situation. Once I get on your 6 your mine bapbapbapbap. it's all virtual though with my flight simulator:D
Hey
Welcome-43.gif

to the CFS my brother from another mother wayyyyyyyy over there!
YYour gonna like it here Sean

Chili out.

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jake! Is it a bit cold down there in Australia? We're roasting alive here in UK! But I love it, hehe.. I love hot weather... :fish:

You look like a basketball player... Is that right? Hehe.

~Sean

Welcome Sean...

Yeah right now it is freezing over here, its winter on the other side...Im envying you guys for the warm weather there..hahaha guess its your turn huh..

By the way (btw) im more of a soccer player, not tall enough for basketball unfortunately lol...Do you play basketball...?

Cheers
Jake

Back