Hello

Hello

I'm not new, but I've been gone long enough... I'm sure there are some who don't know me, so I thought I'd post here and say hi.

HI!!! :smiley90:

I'm not new, but I've been gone long enough... I'm sure there are some who don't know me, so I thought I'd post here and say hi.

Hey Dean where have you been .... Riding around on your motorcycle ? LOL .... Nice to see you again . Stick around ... We need some of your humour as that is what is lacking here . I miss all your funny pictures .

Hey :]
Nope, I don't know who you are! Compared to you, I'm fairly new :] :] :]
I'm Katie - and I know you know the rules since you've been a member since 2007. So I'm not going to bother giving you the links to check out the rules :D

Welcome back!

Hey bro!! long time no see. Good to hear your still alive n kikin n ridin! So how you been sir? Lotta changes goin on round here. Good changes indeed. Hope to hear more from ya soon :)
Chili out

O ya God Bless you brother

Hey Dean where have you been .... Riding around on your motorcycle ? LOL .... Nice to see you again . Stick around ... We need some of your humour as that is what is lacking here . I miss all your funny pictures .
What? i aint funny enough? Well...................between the 2 of us this place will rock with the help of Jesus who also has a very good sense of humor. :)
Make that 3 of us!! Hehehehehehehahahahahahahah!!!!!!

What? i aint funny enough? Well...................between the 2 of us this place will rock with the help of Jesus who also has a very good sense of humor. :)

You're funny enough, tooooo funny! But you need to be around more often so we can laugh at you.

oops, laugh with you :D

Oh No in hot water again ..... ha ha .... Well both of you are missed and this place need some life.

hiwave.jpg

Back