Hello

Hello

I am 30 years old and from Tennessee. I really don't spend that much time on the computer but if I were to write in a forum for advice on how to handle life's issues or share my thoughts with those who's opinions I would value, I would hope I could come here and here opinions from people with Godly, Christian perspectives.

I am new. My testimony, well, my full testimony I don't know if I could ever give in Church. Maybe here online...maybe that's why I'm here doing this. I simply don't know. At one point in my life I felt like lost beyond hope, yet here I sit and I truly believe it is because of God's design.

Now that I think about it, I once heard someone say that if you have a question or not whether to tell someone something, it is better off not saying anything; so let me just say this: God's Design

I strongly believe exactly what Paul says in 1 Timothy 1:15, "...Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners..." And like Paul I once felt the worst, but things could have gone so much more badly for me and I would like to think things did indeed happen for a reason.

I continue to sin everyday. I am a sinner. I spend time reading and journaling from my Bible but then I'll spend gaps of time not studying. I used to pacify my lack of purpose with worldly things, but I hope now I can do what I am actually studying now...persevere, with God's salvation and love as my purpose.

I hope that I can rest in God's arms and his people.

Thank you for letting me ramble, but I am honored to be here and have this opportunity to fellowship and talk with fellow Christians and believers of God's gracious love and grace.

Welcome JW. I am new here and think it is great! I think you will find many good Christians to fellowship with. God Bless

Back