Hello

Hi everyone,
my name is Ashlee and I am a mother of 3 children 5,3 and 6 months. I am hoping to meet some people that can help me grow in my spirituality. I have a lot of questions and I am seeking friends that can help me come to know our Lord better. I am currently reading the Bible again, this time I am trying the NLT version in hopes of understanding it better.

Howdy Ashlee.

Welcome to the forums. I grew up without answers to most of my biblical questions, so I can see where you're coming from. Its frustrating when things in the Bible aren't clear. Luckily things have changed and there are a lot of resources availible. This is a pretty good place to ask biblical questions as well. Who knows, maybe we'll be able to learn from, and help each other learn in some way down the road.

Well, I'll leave ya to mingle with the other Christian folk on here.

God bless

Hi everyone,
my name is Ashlee and I am a mother of 3 children 5,3 and 6 months. I am hoping to meet some people that can help me grow in my spirituality. I have a lot of questions and I am seeking friends that can help me come to know our Lord better. I am currently reading the Bible again, this time I am trying the NLT version in hopes of understanding it better.
I use NLT and it works great =] =] =] =]
Wow - 3 kids! You must be kept busy :)

Back