Hello

No one knows when Hinduism arose, but all have it at 3000 years ago or later, so again, it must be a copy of the original God because Abraham lived more than 4000 years ago.

I could go on but I believe I have made my point! :)

You will have it ? That's laughable.
Judaism is different from Christianity. Let's not forget that they crucified Jesus. Jesus fundamentally changed Judaic beliefs, that's different.
Anything that came before Jesus is pre Christianity, Buddhism included
So no, you did not make your point.

You will have it ? That's laughable.
Judaism is different from Christianity. Let's not forget that they crucified Jesus.

You are misinformed about history and Christianity. It was the Romans who crucified Jesus.

Let's not forget the disciples of Jesus were all Jews! And not just the 12, there were hundreds of them.

Jesus fundamentally changed Judaic beliefs, that's different.

Wrong again!

In Matthew 5:17 Jesus said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
Then Paul reasoned with Jews out of the Torah and the Prophets to show Jesus was the promised Messiah and they "searched the Scriptures (the Jewish Bible) daily to see if what Paul said was true. They concluded his witness was indeed true. So, there was no new religion born, but the fulfillment of the oldest religion.

Anything that came before Jesus is pre Christianity, Buddhism included. So no, you did not make your point.

(See above) I made my point!

Reactions: Dok
Gotta luv it. The naysayers fall by the wayside in the face of Gospel Truth. In fact, the naysayers don't have a clue about the Christian faith (1 Corinthians 2:1-16). 'nuff said.

I can listen and agree with Ginger, she has a way of talking.
But aren't the others a little too quick to judge ? I'm with you not against you.

Hello,

I am a 28 year old Male from Utah. I have been married for nearly 5 years, and have a 3 year old daughter and a 6 month old son.

I was raised as LDS, and have since moved on. I know that this is a christian site, and that is why I am here. I actually don't consider myself Christian anymore, and I have come here to -- talk with members of this community. I am here to learn. I believe in keeping an open mind, as to what people believe, where their faith rests.

I feel that just because someone has a different view, or opinion on something, doesn't make them any less right than you... I am here to learn what it means to be a Christian.
You have done the right thing,all people here wil say the same you are not at wrong place.Peace

Back