Hello

I just thought I would say hi and introduce myself a little bit. My name is Doug and I am a 27 year old student living in Virginia. I grew up in Northern VA and have lived here just about my entire life. It has been about a year and a half since I repented and accepted Christ as my saviour. God is mighty indeed.

I am here because I am tired of the internet, it is the same stuff everyday. Nasty facebook posts, raunchy ads, nothing but bad news, and entertainment that is tasteless. And to be honest, I am hoping to meet some friends and possibly a wife, we shall see.

That is about it for now, thanks.

I just thought I would say hi and introduce myself a little bit. My name is Doug and I am a 27 year old student living in Virginia. I grew up in Northern VA and have lived here just about my entire life. It has been about a year and a half since I repented and accepted Christ as my saviour. God is mighty indeed.

I am here because I am tired of the internet, it is the same stuff everyday. Nasty facebook posts, raunchy ads, nothing but bad news, and entertainment that is tasteless. And to be honest, I am hoping to meet some friends and possibly a wife, we shall see.

That is about it for now, thanks.
Welcome to the forums, Douglass! I deactivated my Facebook account for the summer BECAUSE I saw so many nasty things on my newsfeed!

Hope you like it here and that you decide to stay for a while!

Blessings!

Katie

Back