Hello!

I joined this forum to offer encouragement to those who feel bound to an ungodly relationship or past, with seemingly no way to break free. It is my passion and calling. I hope to encourage anyone the Lord leads me to according to His will.

About Me:

I am a 33 year old Relationship Advice Blogger & V-logger for SwannLife, and have been a Christian for 11 years. During this time, God has taken me through trials to triumph in spiritual maturity; especially concerning healthy relationships, self-worth, and what I believe has been the biggest blessing - my commitment to practicing abstinence.

I began making YouTube videos offering relationship advice on my YouTube channel, "SwannLife." My channel gained the attention from viewers around the world when I responded to a woman who prayed to catch an STD in hopes that her boyfriend would pity and never leave her. SwannLife has recently launched SwannLife Academy, which exists to help women change their mindset, behaviors, and circumstances through the power of the Holy Spirit. I am so blessed by the progress members have made thus far.

May God continue to use me in any way He desires!

God Bless,

Jasmine Swann, SwannLife

card3.png

Back