Hello

Hello, everyone. My name is Stephanie. I posted my background story in somewhere when I made this account. I am not certain if you can see it. I am trying to learn to navigate the site still. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

Hello, everyone. My name is Stephanie. I posted my background story in somewhere when I made this account. I am not certain if you can see it. I am trying to learn to navigate the site still. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
Hello, I am very glad that you are here with us and I want you to know that there are a lot of loving people here who want to help you. I am hoping you will change your username to something like NewHope or Godlovesme or anything positive because God does love you and I want you to have hope. Sometimes someone cannot hear God because they are not trusting him. Even though you cried out to God if you don't feel worthy of God's love you may not believe Him or hear Him even though He is speaking to you. Nevertheless, God will speak through his believers to people and I am telling you right now from God whom I can hear that He does love you. You can have a new life, but first you must believe this. The bible says, "God is love" (1 John 4:8). He wants you to come to Him. He is not ignoring you, but you have to have confidence that He is there for you. When Jesus died on the cross, he didn't only take some people's sins on himself, but he took everyone's sins on himself, including yours.

It is not that God did not want to rescue out of your situation, but rather he needed you to have faith in him to do it. The bible gives us an example of Jesus wanting to heal people, but not being able to because of their lack of faith. "And He could do no miracle there except that He laid His hands on a few sick people and healed them. 6And He wondered at their unbelief (Mark 6:5). "'Go,' said Jesus, 'your faith has healed you'" (Mark 10:52). "He said to her, 'Daughter, your faith has healed you'" (Mark 5:34). None of us are worthy of the love that God gives us, yet he created us (you are a beautiful and loved creation) and died to save us. The torture and suffering that God took for you, yes you, is because he loves you.

I am here for you and I love you and want to be there for you. You are not alone. If you click on my name, a box comes up to allow you to start a conversation. Anytime you want to talk, let me know.

Love, Olivia

Back