Hello . . . .

I originally came here in a panic, looking for advice. However, once here, I realized how ridiculous my problem probably looked to those not wearing my shoes. Back again, I still think I need help with this situation; it's just that my husband and I just completed an over-a-couple-hours-long conversation, and I feel a lot better about things. We will work it out, whether it takes days or months.

Interesting first message. It would be a good idea to post your problem in the marriage and relationships part of the website. Anyways, hi and welcome to CFS.

Interesting first message. It would be a good idea to post your problem in the marriage and relationships part of the website. Anyways, hi and welcome to CFS.
Thank you, God is Love. Just trying to follow the rules with this first post. I am still trying to put the problem into words before going to the Marriage area and reading a bit here, too. Thank you! :)

Hello and welcome to CFS!

Once you are ready you are more than welcome to post your problem. We will be happy to help you out. Lota folks here who love the Lord and love to walk in his ways :)

God Bless you

I'm a rebel so I don't do introduction posts!

Welcome to the forum! I'm glad you seemed to have worked through the issue with your husband. God bless.

I originally came here in a panic, looking for advice. However, once here, I realized how ridiculous my problem probably looked to those not wearing my shoes. Back again, I still think I need help with this situation; it's just that my husband and I just completed an over-a-couple-hours-long conversation, and I feel a lot better about things. We will work it out, whether it takes days or months.

Hello and welcome to CFS, I hope you enjoy and I'm sure you'll find great fellowship and advice here...

Back