Hello

My name is John
I live in Virginia
I have been a Christian since my senior year in High School, and am now almost eligible for Social Security.

I have had Christian training and bible study through several denominations, mostly on the more fundamental side, but I have rejoiced with brothers with other viewpoints. Much of my life has been spent away from formal churches, but I have always had an active prayer life and studied the Bible, and been both challenged and blessed by books concerning aspects of Christian life.

Like most, I have had, and continue to have personal challenges. In looking back, the most hardest challenges created the greatest blessings, even though there were many tears along the way.
I am looking forward to being a member and hope to be a blessing as well as receive blessings.

I love pointed quotes. I will close with one that is admittedly taken out of context, but is applicable to a Bible study board:

When puzzled, it never hurts to read the primary documents.
-- Stephen Jay Gould

My name is John
I live in Virginia
I have been a Christian since my senior year in High School, and am now almost eligible for Social Security.

I have had Christian training and bible study through several denominations, mostly on the more fundamental side, but I have rejoiced with brothers with other viewpoints. Much of my life has been spent away from formal churches, but I have always had an active prayer life and studied the Bible, and been both challenged and blessed by books concerning aspects of Christian life.

Like most, I have had, and continue to have personal challenges. In looking back, the most hardest challenges created the greatest blessings, even though there were many tears along the way.
I am looking forward to being a member and hope to be a blessing as well as receive blessings.

I love pointed quotes. I will close with one that is admittedly taken out of context, but is applicable to a Bible study board:

When puzzled, it never hurts to read the primary documents.
-- Stephen Jay Gould
John, good to have you join this site! I enjoyed reading your introductory hello--the information as well as your writing style. I perceive wisdom. Well done!

Back