Hello!

I am very new to this forum thing so I will apologize if I seem awkward! I am a Christian; I grew up going to church and fell out of the church but got back in about a year before I started dating my husband. I love the Lord and am so grateful for all that He provides! I enjoy spending time in His word, in the beautiful outdoors, and being with my beautiful daughter! Thank you for reading! Havea blessed day!

I am very new to this forum thing so I will apologize if I seem awkward! I am a Christian; I grew up going to church and fell out of the church but got back in about a year before I started dating my husband. I love the Lord and am so grateful for all that He provides! I enjoy spending time in His word, in the beautiful outdoors, and being with my beautiful daughter! Thank you for reading! Havea blessed day!

Welcome summer!
Blessings of grace and peace to you and yours.
Pretty flower too :)

Welcome to CFS and I pray your time here will help you draw closer to the Father and bring good solid wisdom to you and your family so you can make the best choices in this time.
Blessings
FCJ

Back