Hello!

I cant find the right place to ask this so i am just gonna ask it in here .. i am a newly active church person i was never interested in church or something like that but now.. i am.. in our last post egr my pastor gave 3 random people his special self made notebooks god chose me to be one of those 3.. our pastor told us we should start our "devotion" so what do i exactly do with this notebook? thank you :)

Gelo Lanuza
Welcome to cfs,
It's nice to see a young brother seek growth in Christ. Now that's simply Awesome.

Hey as you look around Please be sure to look over the following and become familiar with the following. This does help keep your time here at cfs a fun and safe time.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not be Discussed in the open Forum

If you have any questions or issues please pm a moderator or helper and we will do what ever we can to help out.

Again welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

I cant find the right place to ask this so i am just gonna ask it in here .. i am a newly active church person i was never interested in church or something like that but now.. i am.. in our last post egr my pastor gave 3 random people his special self made notebooks god chose me to be one of those 3.. our pastor told us we should start our "devotion" so what do i exactly do with this notebook? thank you :)

Greetings Gelo,
That's pretty awesome that you ended up being one of the three getting the note books.

Pray about it and allow the Lord to direct your path even in this note book.
Some people write down and keep track of their prayers as and then write in how God answered them. Thus can bring encouragement in times you need a little boost of encouragement.

Some simply write down what God is doing in their lives or just how much the love God.

I hope this helps out some.
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome Gelo to cfs,

Another thought about what to do with your special notebook, is to read a passage each day and then write down what it means to you, or how God spoke to you through His Word. And also you can write down how to apply what you've read to your everyday personal life. I also write Scriptures that "pop" out at me. ones that really speak to me in whatever situation i am going through.

Blessings of grace and peace be yours in abundance
Good to have you here at cfs.

Welcome, Gelo!

If you can make journaling during your devotional time with God a regular habit, you will reap great benefit, learning the word and actually hearing from God, and this will help you grow into spiritual maturity steadily, and anchor you because you will begin to recognize the Father's voice.

Welcome to the site young man. :)
This site will help you grow your faith hopefully. The members here have a wide knowledgeable and should be able to answer most of your questions.
I look forward to seeing you around.

Back