Hello!!

Thank you for the add. I'm looking for people that can help me in my walk and whom I can talk about God with.

I've been married for almost 29 yrs to a wonderful man in many ways, but who doesn't share my passion for Jesus.

My mom has changed also- 20 yrs ago we could talk about God and things, but she now believes that I should believe in evolution (never was an issue before) and that everyone goes to heaven. I don't argue with her, but it breaks my heart in 2.

Welcome to CFS HecallsmeHisown
Blessed having you as a part of cfs.

As you begin to look around the forum. Please Review and Familiarize Your Self with the following. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in cfs.

1.Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs!
Blessings
FCJ

welcome-36.gif

to CFS "HecallsmeHisown" Glad you joined us. I like your name...

Thank you for the add. I'm looking for people that can help me in my walk and whom I can talk about God with.

I've been married for almost 29 yrs to a wonderful man in many ways, but who doesn't share my passion for Jesus.

My mom has changed also- 20 yrs ago we could talk about God and things, but she now believes that I should believe in evolution (never was an issue before) and that everyone goes to heaven. I don't argue with her, but it breaks my heart in 2.

Welcome to cfs! It's so good to have you apart of our family! For once people get to know each other, they begin to feel like family :).

I'm sorry to hear that about your mom. Will be praying for her and your husband for sure! And I pray that there is a lot here for you to chew on so to speak.. lol

8f7bb_2142.jpg

I also pray that you are able to be refreshed and at peace through the washing of the living Word. For Jesus desires for you to be whole in every way

God bless you abundantly with grace and peace

Welcome!! :D

Back