Hello

graphics-welcome-676454.gif
Truthfrees to CFS.

We are so glad you joined us. Please take a moment to review the links below. Look forward to fellowship with you.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

Welcome To CFS Truthfrees
Glad to have you aboard.
Yes this is a Christian Forum and No this is not a place to talk about other religions.

godbe4me supplied you with the links you requested and we ask that you would read through them and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

About your user name, unless some else has changed it, it already is that way.
Blessings
FCJ

Welcome To CFS Truthfrees
Glad to have you aboard.
Yes this is a Christian Forum and No this is not a place to talk about other religions.

godbe4me supplied you with the links you requested and we ask that you would read through them and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

About your user name, unless some else has changed it, it already is that way.
Blessings
FCJ
Amen.

Thanks so much.

i like the steps you take to create a good atmosphere here.

It's a full time job for All Staff even in part time hours. It's not always easy and some don't like it but in the end love, joy, Peace and Truth shine.
Blessings
FCJ
Amen.

I've seen the chaos that happens when peace isn't diligently kept.

People get really wounded/angry.

Philippians 4:8 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Amen.

I've seen the chaos that happens when peace isn't diligently kept.

People get really wounded/angry.

Philippians 4:8 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Amen Brother Truthfrees
Have you noticed that scripture says "test the spirit" and not test the doctrine?
It's so easy to see what spirit some one is operating in through their words and actions and reactions.

When they push their ways and have to always be right and go around correcting those who don't see it their way, we'll it's not the Holy Spirit working through them even if they present a dozen scriptures saying different.

That type of attitude causes Strife and where there is strife there also is the Holy Spirit? Nope!! Scripture says every kind of evil.

Blessings
FCJ

Hello.

My first day here and looking forward to meeting some awesome Christians.

Where are your rules and statement of faith posted?

Is this a Christian only site?

I wanted my name to be Truthfrees instead of truthfrees.

Can someone help with that?

God Bless you.

Truthfrees.

:groupray:

Welcome Truthfrees!

Thank you for your intro and look forward to sharing some good fellowship with you and all of us.
God bless you and your family!

Welcome Truthfrees! I am fairly new here too and it is always such a joy to welcome a new member. Thus far I have found this site to be extremely respectful of other's viewpoints and sensitive to the feelings of others. I hope that this too will be your experience here. I look forward to reading your posts and replies.

May the blessings be!
Egraine

Amen Brother Truthfrees
Have you noticed that scripture says "test the spirit" and not test the doctrine?
It's so easy to see what spirit some one is operating in through their words and actions and reactions.

When they push their ways and have to always be right and go around correcting those who don't see it their way, we'll it's not the Holy Spirit working through them even if they present a dozen scriptures saying different.

That type of attitude causes Strife and where there is strife there also is the Holy Spirit? Nope!! Scripture says every kind of evil.

Blessings
FCJ
amen.

i agree with what you are saying.

i also enjoy finding out what other people believe and why.

it expands my knowledge, and helps me understand others better.

different people interpret scripture differently - in some very positive/interesting ways.

i always get blessed by learning something new.

God Bless you my friend

Welcome !! :D
Hi Truthfrees... Welcome to CFS! Glad you joined us.
Welcome aboard CFS.. Blessings

sandpiper >o<
Welcome and hope to see you around the forum!
Welcome Truthfrees!

Thank you for your intro and look forward to sharing some good fellowship with you and all of us.
God bless you and your family!
Amen. I look forward to it.

God Bless you and thank you all my new friends.

Back