Hello

Welcome Truthfrees! I am fairly new here too and it is always such a joy to welcome a new member. Thus far I have found this site to be extremely respectful of other's viewpoints and sensitive to the feelings of others. I hope that this too will be your experience here. I look forward to reading your posts and replies.

May the blessings be!
Egraine
That is what I noticed when i looked around here.

What a refreshing way to spend time with other Christians - love - peace - respect - great discussion - quite Christ-honoring IMO.

God Bless you dear friend.

And God Bless this wonderful site - members and staff.

what is the minimum age for posting here.

i have a 14 year old that needs advice/help/christian fellowship

can he sign up here?

what is the minimum age for posting here.

i have a 14 year old that needs advice/help/christian fellowship

can he sign up here?
Blessings Brother,

Here is the ruling we have.
P.M the member name and I will watch for him.
Blessings

Rule 4.1 Any Member under the age of 16 (sixteen) years of age must supply contact information for a parent or guardian when requested, so the CFS Administration can verify permission has been granted to participate here at CFS. Falsifying birth dates to be excluded from this requirement will be immediate grounds for permanently banning the Member.

Blessings Brother,

Here is the ruling we have.
P.M the member name and I will watch for him.
Blessings

Rule 4.1 Any Member under the age of 16 (sixteen) years of age must supply contact information for a parent or guardian when requested, so the CFS Administration can verify permission has been granted to participate here at CFS. Falsifying birth dates to be excluded from this requirement will be immediate grounds for permanently banning the Member.
thanks

will notify the young person and ask them what they want to do.

is there a way i can find all my posts?

some forums have a "my content"

God Bless you wonderful people

Screenshot_20170618-170432.png

If you go to your profile and click on either recent activity or postings it will take you to what your asking for. Postings will be everything and recent activity is only a certain anount of time. At the end of the list you will see something that says find all content or find all threads... Click on one of those and It will gove you a bigger list if you have many pages of activity.

God bless

i'm really excited about a few things and am not really sure where to post so i will post here until someone tells me a more appropriate place

first off minute 44-48 of this video really excites me:

https://sidroth.org/replay-glory-explosion-live/

julie is talking about the power of singing scripture, including what happens to your whole brain when you sing

i guess the only way for your whole brain to fire is when you sing

sid said that he noticed his prayers are amplified when he sings them

especially when he lays hands on people and sings prayers over them, rather than speaking

i have noticed that when i play the piano and sing my prayers i feel like i have broken through into an open heavens/reached the throne room of God INSTANTLY

God told me a couple months ago to sing our daily psalms rather than read it in our family devotion time (it's my job in family devotion time to do the reading of the psalms)

everyone is loving it

the battles in the bible were won by singing/playing musical instruments

the Glory of God fell when they sang the Lord is God His mercy endures forever in the temple

i just wanted to share

that's it

i'm singing my prayers and my scriptures from now on

and anything else i can think of getting away with singing

God Bless you my most dearest new friends

ps. i remember dr caroline leaf saying that singing/music playing opens up the amygdala and causes memories to imprint more powerfully

This is fine to post here or you could make it a new thread in the general forum, testimonials, or even Holy Spirit living. It's totally up to you.

If you place it in one of the other sub sections, you will get more responses and people viewing your thread.

If you want me to move it, let me know. Tell me what title to put on it as well. And I will be happy to help.

God bless you abundantly!

This is fine to post here or you could make it a new thread in the general forum, testimonials, or even Holy Spirit living. It's totally up to you.

If you place it in one of the other sub sections, you will get more responses and people viewing your thread.

If you want me to move it, let me know. Tell me what title to put on it as well. And I will be happy to help.

God bless you abundantly!
yes please move it to the most appropriate place

i will be posting a lot of good things that God has done/said

things that make me excited about God's goodness and provision

God bless you my dear friend

thank you so much

Back