Hello

My name is Biji Kurien. I'm from Kerala, India. My family have been Christians for over ten generations, part of the fruit of St. Thomas' martyrdom inducing visit to India in the first century. I had all my education in Tamilnadu, India. I went to Stanes High School, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I did my Pre-University course, BSc (Biochemistry), MSc (Biochemistry) at PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore. My MPhil and PhD (both in biochemistry) were from Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Taramani. My wife and I currently live in Oklahoma, USA. We have four children, two boys and two girls.
I do research on systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjogren's syndrome. I worked on free radical damage in experimental urolithiasis for my PhD project.
God enabled me to write several peer reviewed scientific papers, co-edit several books and write a Christian fiction entitled "One Tempting Test".
The Bible is my favorite book.

Greetings and Welcome to cfs.
We are Blessed having you aboard.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Greetings and Welcome to cfs.
We are Blessed having you aboard.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

Yes, I have. Thanks very much.

Biji

Hello Biji T. Kurien;

Welcome and congratulations for completing your many studies! We look forward to sharing more with you soon.

For the last 7 years our church family has partnered with a church in Chandigarh, NW India. I'm over due for traveling there to work with my friend who is their Senior Pastor.

God bless you, Biji. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hello Biji T. Kurien;

Welcome and congratulations for completing your many studies! We look forward to sharing more with you soon.

For the last 7 years our church family has partnered with a church in Chandigarh, NW India. I'm over due for traveling there to work with my friend who is their Senior Pastor.

God bless you, Biji. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Thanks! I have been to Chandigarh once in 1988 I think to attend a meeting. Very nice city, that time.
Nice to know that your church is working with a church there. May God bless your church for the work done in Chandigarh. May God bless you. Merry Christmas to you and family.

My name is Biji Kurien. I'm from Kerala, India. My family have been Christians for over ten generations, part of the fruit of St. Thomas' martyrdom inducing visit to India in the first century. I had all my education in Tamilnadu, India. I went to Stanes High School, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I did my Pre-University course, BSc (Biochemistry), MSc (Biochemistry) at PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore. My MPhil and PhD (both in biochemistry) were from Post Graduate Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Taramani. My wife and I currently live in Oklahoma, USA. We have four children, two boys and two girls.
I do research on systemic lupus erythematosus and Sjogren's syndrome. I worked on free radical damage in experimental urolithiasis for my PhD project.
God enabled me to write several peer reviewed scientific papers, co-edit several books and write a Christian fiction entitled "One Tempting Test".
The Bible is my favorite book.
abs2welcome.png

Back