Hello

Hello

:)Hi my Name is Dawn, and I live in England, but was born in Scotland, of Irish Parents, I am a widow and am now retired from work, I am a lady of mature years, and look forward to posting on your web site, I hope we can be of some assistanse
to someone in need.

Hello, Dawn - Very nice to see you here. You will find that members here at CFS are all good people and very eager to fellowship.

Welcome and may God bless. :fish:

Hi Dawn,

WELCOME.

I am also in England and I love Scotland. I spent over 2 years travelling to Inverness once a month in order to do some Christian teaching up there. My wife and I are off to Lockerbie in October for 10 days.

I am sure that you will love this forum and get to meet loads of great people.

God bless you,

Ray

Hi Dawn and welcome to CFS! Some of my ancestors were Scotts- my moms family were the McDewars of the McGregor clan- a lot of interesting stories there but that is for another day- enjoy the forum!

Hi Dawn,

WELCOME.

I am also in England and I love Scotland. I spent over 2 years travelling to Inverness once a month in order to do some Christian teaching up there. My wife and I are off to Lockerbie in October for 10 days.

I am sure that you will love this forum and get to meet loads of great people.

God bless you,

Ray

Hi Ray thank you for your welcome, I had a holiday in lockerbie, a long time a go and met a young man there who took me fishing on the Lake, and I caught a minnow, it is a beautiful scerene place, or it was,

Your welcome

May I thank all who have welcomed me here, I hope to post as I get my bearings, there are so many and varied Dawn.

Back