Hello

And yet God's hand was on Job the whole time. Hi Judy I am pleased to welcome you here. I too have come thru many things but God is faithful and if we focus our hearts on Him we will see His blessings in our lives. Do not give up or be discouraged as He can and will make a way for you. I will be praying for a breakthru in your life. Many blessings and much love in Jesus Name, Brother Larry.

Here is a verse I quote alot these days:
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Welcome Judy. I have also been with other groups that have not been the most Christian like. But, I think you will find as I have that CFS is a place to turn to if you need to share a feeling or if you want to dig deep into God's word for some answers. May the Holy Spirit always keep you strong in faith.

Welcome, Sister~

I will remember you in my prayers~

Please PM me any time you need to talk~
Love, Violet~

It's nice to meet you, sister!
May the lord bless you!

Welcome!

T2GoHopeInMyPrayers-vi.gif

Hey Judy! Welcome to the forum!
smilies-1.gif
I have found this to be one of the nicest forums ever. Very full of grace and love.
blowkiss.gif

You can find just about anything you need here, prayer, bible study, fellowship, friendship! There are many different people here that have been thru many different trials and growing. We can all relate! ha!
Congratulations, sweetie, on overcoming such obstacles that you have already! That is wonderful!
clap.gif

Hey! I learned a new name for God today! Well, not a new one for Him, but I never knew it! It is El Gibbor. Means The Mighty God, the Champion God. Wow! Dont it give you shivers? He is our champion! He is our Rear Guard, our Banner, our Provider, Counselor, Comforter....hmmm, so many names, so little time!
Welcome again, and Merry Christmas!

Hey, Judy!:) My oldest daughter lived in Bremerton for awhile and just loved it! :D She said that it felt like home to her like no other place did. She's hoping her husband gets transferred back there this next go round. (navy)
How long have you been in Washington?:cool:

Hey, Judy W!!!

What took you so long to come home? (The CFS Forum):D

This place is great - unlike any you'll ever find. You're gonna make lifetime friends.

Back