Help Lord Jesus

U

Unregistered

Help Lord Jesus

Please pray that the Lord God would give me a humble healing heart of love for His Sheep, as much as possible that I would be endowed with a pure heart and loving His ransomed flock as much as possible, for Jesus' Sake. I am weak and rough but He is abundantly able to doabove and beyond all I can hope think or imagine. May Christ bless you all

Let's pray,

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray You would plant the fruit of Your Spirit in us Your children and cause it to flourish. Help Your children to abide in You, Jesus, so that we will bear fruit in our lives. Holy Spirit, fill us afresh with Your love today so that it will flow out of us and into the lives of others. You said in Your Word to let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts (Colossians 3:15). We pray that Your peace would rule our hearts and minds to such a degree that people would sense it when they are around us. Help us to pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another (Romans 14:19). In Jesus name we pray...AMEN

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
(Galatians 5:22-23)

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thank you FATHER, that you are able to give unto us the things we need, and more. May you bless our frined with a humbled heart, and heart that reaches out and gives to those in need and has mercy for those i pain, a heart that yearns to be like that of JESUS your prfect SON.. Praise you Father!

Please pray that the Lord God would give me a humble healing heart of love for His Sheep, as much as possible that I would be endowed with a pure heart and loving His ransomed flock as much as possible, for Jesus' Sake. I am weak and rough but He is abundantly able to doabove and beyond all I can hope think or imagine. May Christ bless you all

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we pray You would plant the fruit of Your Spirit in us Your children and cause it to flourish. Help Your children to abide in You, Jesus, so that we will bear fruit in our lives. Holy Spirit, fill us afresh with Your love today so that it will flow out of us and into the lives of others. You said in Your Word to let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts (Colossians 3:15). We pray that Your peace would rule our hearts and minds to such a degree that people would sense it when they are around us. Help us to pursue the things which make for peace and the things by which one may edify another (Romans 14:19). In Jesus name we pray...AMEN

Thank you FATHER, that you are able to give unto us the things we need, and more. May you bless our frined with a humbled heart, and heart that reaches out and gives to those in need and has mercy for those i pain, a heart that yearns to be like that of JESUS your prfect SON.. Praise you Father!

Heavenly Father
I thank you Father because I know that you will answer these prayers. In Jesus name amen

Back