Help with accountability.

Hello, I have been untrustworthy and created a lot of hurt in my marriage. Its time I be accountable to my wife. I have already set up browser monitoring and location sharing but in order for my wife to have peace I need to find something that will monitor emails, text, and calls so my wife knows Im not deleting anything. Does anyone have any clue of a software or app that can do this?

thanks,

Joining with others in prayer for your situation.

I'm not familiar with these kinds of applications, but there are several tech savvy individuals here. You can also probably find someone local that can help with setting something like this up.

I pray that you remain truthful, loving, and faithful; period. Leave no room for compromise.

Find your love for God (Love) in your heart, even if it is a tiny little bit. That little bit will be enough.
Then start, in a new way of life, to love the Love that loves you. The Spirit of Truth within you will love you back in return, and guide you to become the truth-filled person your wife longs for. Your love will metamorphose from conditional to unconditional. This will become Everything for you.

There is a dear price for this. It costs everything for Everything.
See Matthew 10:39

Hello, I have been untrustworthy and created a lot of hurt in my marriage. Its time I be accountable to my wife. I have already set up browser monitoring and location sharing but in order for my wife to have peace I need to find something that will monitor emails, text, and calls so my wife knows Im not deleting anything. Does anyone have any clue of a software or app that can do this?

thanks,

Hello Justtryin;

You ask a great question and I understand how an "app" may help restore the trust in your marriage.

After the years of trust, doubts and anger issues, my wife and I have come a long way and just celebrated our 36th wedding anniversary in June.

Speaking of my accountability to her, I won't put her through the task of checking my emails, texts and calls because I have nothing to show her, but she is more than welcome to check my electronics anytime she wishes.

I choose God and believe what His Word says in Genesis 2, Matthew 10:36, Matthew 19:4-6 regarding marriage. God is the author and defines marriage, not man.

Justtryin, I want to encourage you that God is the procreation, illustration and sanctification of marriage that only He ordains between you and your wife. He knows there will be tough times but He is always ready to guide you both through the trust issues and all issues that may hinder your life long marriage.

Perhaps then, you may not have a need for this app.

I'm also joining everyone in praying for you both.

God bless you Justtryin, and your wife.

Back