Help

Im watching thread " what are you listening to,and I have an incomplete box to post from.
It shows a sliver without actual posting mechanisms,except for attachments and then posting option.
Thank you Devoted

Im watching thread " what are you listening to,and I have an incomplete box to post from.
It shows a sliver without actual posting mechanisms,except for attachments and then posting option.
Thank you Devoted
Please advise what type of device you are using to post at CFS - Brand and platform (such as 'Apple smart phone' or 'Android smart phone' or 'Windows laptop' Etc. That will give our tech manager something to start with in his troubleshooting process.

Thank you.

`

Nothing showing wrong on my end. I found the topic, but everything loaded correctly for me. I saw that you actually was able to post in it earlier. There aren't any moderator actions logged. You haven't been banned from that (or any) topics.

Nothing showing wrong on my end. I found the topic, but everything loaded correctly for me. I saw that you actually was able to post in it earlier. There aren't any moderator actions logged. You haven't been banned from that (or any) topics.
No,not that I'm aware yes I posted a video there and in another thread. Will the site let me take a screen shot?

That is very strange since you don't seem have any issues posting anywhere else (including here). I have a call in to get some other issues looked at. I am running some clean up scripts of the back end. I doubt that will help, but I don't see why it would lock you out of just that one thread.

Last edited:
Lol. It came back......
Maybe I need coffee and prayer!
Prayer I can do. Coffee, meh. I'm the only pastor on the planet that doesn't drink coffee. Well, I guess the Mormons don't either, but you get my point.

My guess is something too do with your browser and the way it loads the page. It's strange that it is consistently an issue on that one topic, but who know. It doesn't seem to be on our end, but we'll see.

Back