Helps

Dusty

Inactive
Helps

How can we help ?

1 Peter 4:10…… Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

In this day and age in the church, we find people sitting back and letting others do the work

How can we lighten up your pastors and leaders burdens ? Our churches cannot move forward by just relying on a few. We are God’s workers who need not be ashamed.

So many times , we hear people complaining about the pastoral staff and other programs that are run throughout the church . But what are we doing to improve these conditions ? There are so many areas in our churches where we can participate and volunteer . Why not find our gifting and use them .

Teamwork is an intrical part of he church ministry as it divides the effort and multiplies the effect.

. In Acts 6, people in the church were being neglected and the apostles who were leading , realized they couldn’t do every thing themselves . When seven lay people pitched in to help the leaders , then and only then did the church progress .

Ask the Lord to give us a faithful heart – a teachable heart to love and serve our church and to do our part.

We all have giftings that God has given us and He wants us to be workers that need not be ashamed . Gifts are talents and responsibilities bestowed on us by God, and each has its own place in the life of the church--none is "better" or more important than any other; they're all key parts of the whole, just as the various parts of the human body work together. That is why it is so important for us to as the body of Christ all do our part .

Romans 12:6-8

6We have different gifts, according to the grace given us. If a man's gift is prophesying, let him use it in proportion to his]faith.
7If it is serving, let him serve; if it is teaching, let him teach;
8if it is encouraging, let him encourage; if it is contributing to the needs of others, let him give generously; if it is leadership, let him govern diligently; if it is showing mercy, let him do it cheerfully.

1 Corinthians 12:15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
19And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20But now are they many members, yet but one body.

Amen GodSpeaks .... that . We are the Body of Christ and all need to pull and work together , not just sit in our pews and let Mrs Brown do everything .

Read this a long time ago:

Everybody knew there was a job to be done.
Everybody said Somebody should do it
But they couldn't find Somebody to do it
So Nobody did it.

blessings,

Lynn

So Nobody did it.

blessings,

Lynn

I heard that long ago also. If the Lord has laid something on our heart, WE are probably the one who is to do it.

If the Lord has laid something on our heart, WE are probably the one who is to do it.

I agree. The pastor under whom I served my "apprenticeship" in ministry many years ago had a simple policy: If you get the vision, they you get the job!

blessings,

Lynn

So Nobody did it.

blessings,

Lynn

Thanks Pastor Lynn .... That's an oldie but a goodie.

Back