Here, Kitty, Kitty!

I have a cat named Loki. He is my heart softener and we got attached to each other a few months ago. I have always hated cats and any man who liked cats must be a pansy boy. But God has a great sense of humor and He always exposes our weakness in the areas we believe we are strongest.

The point of this post, though, is how my cat, when he is outside, will stand at the door while it is open and just stare at me. It isn't until I start to get the door closed while I am inviting him in that he becomes more interested in the prospect of entry. However, it isn't until I get the door almost closed or closed that he decides he wants in.

What can we discuss with this physical conveyance of faith?

My boss has a cat. I’ve adopted it. Ive never been a lover of cats myself, because I’ve not had one( I’m a doggie woman) but ive noticed the exact same thing. He will hang out when I call him, and then cry and claw the door when I’ve shut him out. It’s annoying. But he is cute and lovable.
Maybe we should be like cats more, trusting that when God puts us outside he hasn’t left us... I’m not sure you may be better explaining what the connection is?????

We had Siamese cats when I was young. My aunt gave them to us male and female. Over the years they had kittens which we gave away. When ever the mother cat had kittens she would call to us day or night to show them off. One time she did this while still in the process of giving birth of a kitten and another time we just weren't able to go with her to see her kittens. That time was tragic because she saw that we had no interest in her babies and she gave no interest to her kittens.

cp

My boss has a cat. I’ve adopted it. Ive never been a lover of cats myself, because I’ve not had one( I’m a doggie woman) but ive noticed the exact same thing. He will hang out when I call him, and then cry and claw the door when I’ve shut him out. It’s annoying. But he is cute and lovable.
Maybe we should be like cats more, trusting that when God puts us outside he hasn’t left us... I’m not sure you may be better explaining what the connection is?????
you can always teach the kity to be a doggie

😉🙂

The responses here are great; I love you all. I think of how Jesus invites everyone into His presence with such a kind and forgiving heart but it won't be until He closes the door of Heaven that people will reconsider their stubbornness. Another case-in-point is Noah and the Ark.

I have a cat named Loki. He is my heart softener and we got attached to each other a few months ago. I have always hated cats and any man who liked cats must be a pansy boy. But God has a great sense of humor and He always exposes our weakness in the areas we believe we are strongest.

The point of this post, though, is how my cat, when he is outside, will stand at the door while it is open and just stare at me. It isn't until I start to get the door closed while I am inviting him in that he becomes more interested in the prospect of entry. However, it isn't until I get the door almost closed or closed that he decides he wants in.

What can we discuss with this physical conveyance of faith?
wait, I can't shut up hahaa for ur birthday getting you
- -
hello kitty, pjs😻🎂😊

We had Siamese cats when I was young. My aunt gave them to us male and female. Over the years they had kittens which we gave away. When ever the mother cat had kittens she would call to us day or night to show them off. One time she did this while still in the process of giving birth of a kitten and another time we just weren't able to go with her to see her kittens. That time was tragic because she saw that we had no interest in her babies and she gave no interest to her kittens.

cp

I was at a family friend's house and in the living room were Siamese cats. Aren't they supposed to look the same? These definitely didn't.

My Aunt who is my late Mom's next sibling, is like a second Mom to me. She is 80, has 8 cats, all with names. It's kind of a therapy for her since she was widowed. I never question her cats and give her respect because she is very happy with "her family."

Back