HERE'S ONE TO TEST YOUR SANITY!!!

Our leadership on Thursday decided to change the rules of financing. NOW.......if YOU have a FICO score of score of 680 or above or above (850 is the max), then when you go to apply for a mortgage, YOU will be penalized by 1 to 1.75 % on your rate.

If YOU have 680 or BELOW, then you will get a 1% BONUS on your mortgage rate!

In other words, by YOUR hard work at paying your bills on time, YOU will now be penalized for that and the person who does not pay his bills, goes bankrupt is given a bonus.

Do YOU think that the whole world has gone crazy????????

I can only say it will encourage people to start getting into debt if they want a mortgage first.

I am a little intrigued about a debt based society and where it started from from.

I may have to do a little research on this topic. It’s very sad we end up this way.

Edit: I’m thinking of usury but I could be wrong.

Our leadership on Thursday decided to change the rules of financing. NOW.......if YOU have a FICO score of score of 680 or above or above (850 is the max), then when you go to apply for a mortgage, YOU will be penalized by 1 to 1.75 % on your rate.
Do you know when this 'craziness' is supposed to take effect?

Yes, sanity has left the room. The clowns are running the show!

I just can not wrap my head around such nonesense!

“It’s unprecedented,” David Stevens, a Federal Housing Administration commissioner during the Obama administration, said, according to the New York Post. “My email is full from mortgage companies and CEOs [telling] me how unbelievably shocked they are by this move.”

In other words, by YOUR hard work at paying your bills on time, YOU will now be penalized for that and the person who does not pay his bills, goes bankrupt is given a bonus.

I'm going to do grrrrrrrreat! 🤣. FICO schmico. 😝

I was browsing a forum a long time ago. I should have copied the state of the world thread but from memory, the world has been dragged through the looking glass. Piece at a time. Now, as in mirrors, we're living the reverse image.

All that was normal is now abnormal. All that was wrong is now right. This is the kingdom of Satan.
Which is why in Jesus' Beatitudes his prayer wasn't an observation of what is but was a prayer for what shall be one day.

"They Kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. "

(YAWN!) Yeah, nothing strange or unusual about any of that in THIS world. After all, this world also calls evil good, and good evil. (Shrug) What else can we expect from the world that hated God from the beginning.

MM

Back