Heros (the show)

Heros (the show)

so this weekend my car was broken down and i had nothing to do so i got on the internet and started reading and found a site where i could watch just TV shows. Well one of the shows was heroes. the popular drama on abc. i watched 5 episodes and found that the show is very anti-God. In who they make the characters to be in how they use His name. in there always bringing up evolution being the way that it happened and will happen in the future. I can see how a lot of people like the show it appeals to what they want. something to help them through life. something beyond what they are right now.
what really struck me was that i have several Christian friends who love this show. but i don't know how to tell them that maybe it inst what they should be watching. I would like to know what others think of this show and let me know if i am in the ball park in my assesment of the show. thank you.

i have not seen the show,but the more you read the bible,the more you will see these shows anti God.your eyes are opening ask God for help.this is a spiritual war.

Back