He's Not Dead! He's Still Alive!!

Do you have power over the enemy throught the Holy Spirit?

• Yes thank you Jesus for the power!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • I didnt know I had power..

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's Not Dead! He's Still Alive!!

Praise the lord everyone.

The point of this post is to ask why some as born-again believers are living like we serve a God that is dead and power less?? Jesus is alive he rose on the third day!

1 Corinthians 15:4
And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Not only did he rise again but He ROSE WITH ALL POWER IN HIS HAND! WOW...take a deep breath and just think about that..Not only did Jesus give his life for us on calvary, he went down to speak to those who before him didnt have the chance to accept him 3 days witnessing.. on the third day he rose again conquering death and the grave.

1 Corinthians 15:55
O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

What a mighty God we serve...not only the power to heal the sick, give the blind sight, and bring back the dead... but he layed down his own life and took it back again!

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Awsome now if you are truly a born again believer and you have the holy ghost YOU have POWER! Meaning you dont have to live a defeated life..we have Victory over every demonic spirit because we have the blood of Jesus applied to our lives. Ofcourse we all sin but YOU do not have to keep falling in to the same traps over and over. Stay grounded in the word of God the more you feed your spirit man the less temptaion you will yeild to. I personally want to live in the Victory zone...where even though my whole world is gone nuts....I can still look to heaven and say THANK YOU JESUS!
We must all reach this point in our spiritual walk. But please know we have POWER over the enemy! If you are being defeated...rebuke it in Jesus name! There is power in the Name of Jesus!

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Acts 1:8
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Romans 13:2
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

I hope this word has Open the eyes of some and encouraged the hearts of other. I would just like to say a short prayer.

Thank you Jesus for opening my blinded eyes, Lord that you forgiving me power to not continuously fall into the temptations that follow me. Lord please open up your childrens eyes to know that in you there is power, Power to overcome Power to stand up for what is right in a world that is so wrong. I thank you lord for eveything you have done, everything you havent done, and everythig you are going to do. Please have mercy lord Jesus. I love you.. Amen.

Regarding Jesus descent into Hell, he went there to preach to the spirits in prison; the unbelievers from the beginning of time, when he made his promise of a savior, to his present.

Faith in the savior was as valid in old testament times as it is today. The difference being: they looked forward to the savior, we look backward at his arrival. Faith is the key. There are some instances of the value of old testament faith recorded in the epistles of Paul.

Nevertheless, Jesus' march was basically a victory march. He was showing those who hated him that he was victorious; that everything he ever promised or said was brought to perfect fulfillment.

His march in the streets of Hell is similar to an army of our times marching victoriously through the street of a conquered city.

Our savior's march through the kingdom of Satan is as encouraging and joyful an image as any heavenly image of him. He, to our comfort and encouragement, shows his domination over all things for our good, peace and supreme joy! :) Wonderful!

Praise the Lord! Jesus still lives, you can see his power in the way he affects the lives of others. :)
With God in our hearts we hold victory over this world.

~Your empty hands are your natural weapons~

Romans 8:31 >>> What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?
=========================================================
Christ is alive and he lives in us!! :)

Amen

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

1 Corinthians 5:4
In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are a people destined to be great for the glory of our God:

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
2Pe 1:3 According as his divine power has given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who has called us to glory and virtue:
2Pe 1:4 By which are given unto us exceedingly great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Joh 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Back