Hey everyone!!

Hey everyone!!

Heeyy everyone!
My name is Frances (named after St Francis of Assisi), and I amd a 17 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.
I'm glad to be here, as I love the idea of speaking to my brothers and sisters in Christ! I was saved at 16 years old :)
I have been very blessed within my life, and try my hardest to spread the good news and live by Jesus' example.
I hope to get to know all of you, and connect with people all over the world :)

02Welcome.jpg

Welcome to the forum! There are several Aussies here, I am sure you will make many friends!
Bondman, in particular would love to meet you, but due to health reasons, he sticks around only one or two threads. If you are interested, stop by The Inner Room in the clubs and ministries section and give him a shout.

Welcome, Frances to Christian Forum Site

Hello!

Welcome to Christian Forum Site, a.k.a "CFS".

Please remember to read the Rules and Regulations and may God bless your time here!

Thank you for joining!

Sincerely,

Near

Welcome to the Site, Frances. I used to have an aunt by that name. I was saved at age 17. Of course, that was nearly 45 years ago. :israel:

Heeyy everyone!
My name is Frances (named after St Francis of Assisi), and I amd a 17 year old girl from Adelaide, Australia.
I'm glad to be here, as I love the idea of speaking to my brothers and sisters in Christ! I was saved at 16 years old :)
I have been very blessed within my life, and try my hardest to spread the good news and live by Jesus' example.
I hope to get to know all of you, and connect with people all over the world :)

LOL
who are you?
Do I know you?
Hmmm....you sound so familiar to me
:D
how u doin girl, so glad ur here :D:D

Back