Hey Guys...

my name is Isaiah615, but you can call me Isaiah or even Isa for short. i just found this place, and i'm just looking for a few friends; a sort of "reminder," if you will, that i'm not the only one out there in this Christian walk. i like to read, draw, and listen to classical music (sometimes i do all three at once; i like to multitask). i also love cartoons, and i intend on going into the animation business once i finish college.

feel free to talk to me about anything. you'll find open ears with me.

Hey there nice to meet you Isaiah. It seems like we have similar interests :). (And want to go into the same line of work). Hopefully you will meet amazing friends and grow closer to God :).

Hi Isaiah615, good to see you; I'm new here myself; been mouthing a bit on here already...
God bless His Word to you.

PS: So what sort of music do you like? Bach? traditional hymns? I like these a lot. (Are you into Christian hard rock/heavy metal, too? Skillet, Disciple, etc.)

Blessings.

PS: So what sort of music do you like? Bach? traditional hymns? I like these a lot. (Are you into Christian hard rock/heavy metal, too? Skillet, Disciple, etc.)

Blessings.

i listen to a lot of classical (thank my mom for that), but i'm into a few Christian rock bands like Skillet and Switchfoot, as well as some Christian rap like Manafest.

i listen to a lot of classical (thank my mom for that), but i'm into a few Christian rock bands like Skillet and Switchfoot, as well as some Christian rap like Manafest.

Isaiah615: Interesting! does your mom like some Christian rock, too? or maybe she could get to like it?

Blessings.

Hello and welcome Isaiah :)

Glad to have you aboard!! Considering that I play lead guitar to church worship and used to play in a band, I LOVE christian rock/hard rock and metal!!

God bless
Jake

Hello and welcome Isaiah :)

Glad to have you aboard!! Considering that I play lead guitar to church worship and used to play in a band, I LOVE christian rock/hard rock and metal!!

God bless
Jake
then i guess we have something in common. this was what i was hoping for. i've always been meaning to learn how to play an instrument; i've been thinking about piano.

then i guess we have something in common. this was what i was hoping for. i've always been meaning to learn how to play an instrument; i've been thinking about piano.

I started off on Piano for a few grades but took more naturally to guitar...Just love it! My passion and gift that God has give me :).. Piano is great to start off with much easier than guitar trust me lol

Back