Hey I'm new

Hey I'm new

Hey! Hows it going everybody? My names Jason Matthes. I'm new, so I guess I'll tell a little about myself. I'm 17, I was born in Staten Island, but now I live in Warwick, Ny. I am in recovery, that is I am a member of Alcoholics Anonymous. My biggest struggle as a Christian is keeping the faith with Jesus, which is something I need alot of help with. My mother had a vision where she saw her father, who told her that I needed to let Jesus take the wheel, and everything would be ok. That is the strongest factor in my belief today.

Hi Jason and :welcome; to CFS...

Im so glad that you have joined our little community. You will meet a lot of great folks who would love to get to know you and help you out.

If there's one thing ive discovered with Christianity, its just about letting God take control over every situation in your life and ofcourse it requires that level of faith.

Enjoy your stay

God BLess
Jake

godbe4me-albums-welcome-picture741-welcome173.gif
to the forum. We are happy that you found us and we look forward to hearing from you.

Godbe4me

welcome-5.gif

I'm so glad you found us Jason. This is a great place to grow in the Lord, as I have been doing so since I found this forum.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Blessings, Cheri

Welcome Jason . This is a place where you will grow in your faith as you study the Word with us and ask questions . Glad to have you here . God Bless .

Back