Hey, Newbie!

Hey, Newbie!

Hey everyone. My name is Ryan and Im new here. I was looking around for a good Christian forum to join and found this one so I'll give it a try.

Music is my life and I thank God for giving me the talent to play and use it for him. Im currently studying music and I play Baritone in a professional brass band and a Salvation Army brass band. Its my goal to go over to England someday to play with the top brass bands in the world. I love all kinds of music though (as long as its Christian) unless its classical or brass music that I play. I listen to alot of Christian hard rock music,punk rock,etc.

I love God with all my heart and I thank him everyday for giving me this opportunity for my music career. I like to hang out with people, play sports,work out, camping/hiking, cooking,etc. Very easy going and friendly guy. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hu MusicDude,
WELCOME to the forum and from someone who is in England. I hope you manage to get here someday.
God bless you

Hu MusicDude,
WELCOME to the forum and from someone who is in England. I hope you manage to get here someday.
God bless you

thank you all for your welcome. HouseSitter: Have you heard of the Black Dyke band? there in England and are the top brass band in the world. There amazing.

Back